We support families and individuals
We aim our assistance, our help to individuals and families living in the canton of Zug who find themselves in difficult life circumstances. Our charges are based on our clients income.
We offer help in the following life situations...
- Help and support when someone in the household falls ill or has an accident.
- Help for families and people who are over-burdened or find themselves in difficult life circumstances.
- Help during pregnancy and after the child's birth.
- Assistance for families with several children or families with sick or handicapped children who need care and attention.
We offer the following kinds of work...
- care for sick members of the family
- assistance for daily hygiene care
- taking time for your concerns and simply listen to you
Our family helpers have great experience in household tasks and carry out their duties with great devotion and responsibility.
Don't hesitate to contact us
If you need our help, call us or send us a message via contact form. Our three operational managers Katharina Fierz, Gisele Schweizer or Doris Stegmann will find a solution for your needs or your problem.
Phone: +41 41 710 08 42, 8 AM - 12 PM
We offer help and relief for people up to retirement age. If you are already at retirement age, please contact Pro Senectute of the canton of Zug: +41 41 727 50 58.
For more than 60 years we support families and individuals in the canton of Zug who find themselves in difficult life circumstances.